- Help the technical team in the manufacturing process (Purchasing, Assembly, Wiring, and other ..).
- Help applying and scheduling the testing process for the machines and the phase between our kitchen and the clients.
- Develop new techniques to make the manufacturing and testing process more accurate and faster.
- Help interfacing with the special needs of some clients and understand their requirements from an engineering point of view.
- Help studying and finding solutions for the technical problems that may appear in some machines and do full documentation as a reference for future needs.
- Keeping an eye and analyzing what’s new in the industry from the designing and manufacturing perspectives.
- You may have some tasks to interact with the managerial team for planning and management issues.
- Do 3D printing and operating on the machines for R&D purposes and/or for the market needs, test new materials, and add feedback to each machine’s portfolio to enhance the optimum use.
- Help making technical presentations about 3D printing and prepare them. Also can instruct people in the Egyptian RepRap Project we created.
- Fresh Grad. Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- No experience needed more than good projects made with bare hands, and real problems solved by innovative mind. (It will be tested in the interview isA).
- An engineer = problem solver, self learner, fast learner, very good English (spoken, and written), aware of technology, very good user for computers and Internet.
- Tools like SolidWorks, Matlab, Proteus Simulation Package, and others will be very helpful no doubt.
- Sense of engineering in your hands and your thoughts will make your future and ours better.
- Dealing with 3D Printing before is a MUST (made one, fixed one, developed one, have one, sold one, or any other experience should be discussed).
- Ability to travel to every inch in Egypt (we almost have a machine in every governorate).
- You should turn to a “Project Manager” in a year if you are the right person.
- Working Hours (9am – 6pm) “1hour break” 2 Days off (Friday & Saturday)
- Location: Maadi Cairo Egypt (We are looking for a new little factory .. so, it may not be only Maadi)
- You must be living in Cairo.
- Please be aware that Shisan is a 2 years start-up and the biggest 3D Printing manufacturer in the local market.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “3D Printing Engineer”.
Good luck 😉